From a handful of full–color pages to thousands of bound publications, Document Services can meet your printing and mailing needs within your specified turnaround times and at competitive prices.
We offer free pickup and delivery service on the Urbana-Champaign campus. Call us at (217) 333-9350 and we can pick up your job paperwork, deliver your proofs, and deliver your completed print job.
Digital Printing (Copying)
High-quality, quick turnaround digital printing — black & white and color — is available through Document Services’ Quick Copy Centers. Copying produces short–turnaround projects such as tests, flyers, booklets, event programs, manuals, and forms.
Two Quick Copy Centers are on campus:
- 143 English Building
608 South Wright Street, MC – 718
- Main Copy Center
54 East Gregory Drive, MC – 570
Both locations offer color or black & white printing.
Submitting An Order
The Document Services Order Form [PDF: 812KB] and the documents to print can be submitted in a variety of ways:
Special note about the Order Form: If you use Adobe™ Acrobat Reader™ to open/read PDF files, the completed form must be printed to a printer. Acrobat Reader™ does not save form field information in the PDF file for email purposes.
- You can print the form to a printer in a Quick Copy Center (see instructions above), and email the attachments, noting in the email message the Quick Copy Center where the form was printed.
- You can print the form and FAX it (see instructions below).
- Print directly to a printer in a Quick Copy Center. The Order Form may be printed directly to a Quick Copy Center; documents to print may be e-mailed or delivered in person or by campus mail;
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Order Form and documents may be e-mailed if the attachments are less than 10 MB in size;
- FTP to ftp.ps.uiuc.edu. We recommend that you submit the Order Form by e-mail. On the Order Form, indicate the name of the folder on the FTP server that contains your documents;
- FAX to (217) 244-4595. Only the Order Form may be faxed; submit documents using e-mail, FTP or a manual delivery method;
- Pick-up by Document Services; call (217) 333-9350 to make arrangements;
- Hand deliver to one of our locations;
- Send by Campus Mail to one of our locations;
Course Packet Solutions
Course packet preparation and copyright clearance is now part of Illini Union Bookstore. For additional information, call (217) 333-4657.
Offset, Letterpress and Bindery Services
On June 30, 2011, Document Services ceased most production in Offset Printing, Letterpress Services, and Offset Bindery. University of Illinois Purchasing can provide contact information for commercial vendors who provide these services.