From a few full-color pages to thousands of bound publications, Document Services can meet your printing and mailing needs on time and at competitive prices.
54 East Gregory Drive MC-570
143 English Building
608 South Wright MC-718
Submitting An Order
The Document Services Order Form [PDF: 812KB] and the documents to print can be submitted in a variety of ways:
Special note about the Order Form: If you use Adobe™ Acrobat Reader™ to open/read PDF files, the completed form must be printed to a printer. Acrobat Reader™ does not save form field information in the PDF file for email purposes. If you can save a completed form, it may be emailed, uploaded via FTP, printed to a Quick Copy printer, or faxed.
- You can print the Order Form to a printer in a Quick Copy Center (see note above), and email the attachments, noting in the email message the Quick Copy Center where the form was printed.
- The Order Form and documents to be processed may be printed directly to a Quick Copy Center. Documents to be processed may also be delivered in person or by campus mail. Please include instruction with the Order Form as to where the materials will be.
- You can print the Order Form and fax it to 217-244-4595.
- Email to email@example.com. The Order Form and documents may be emailed if the attachments are less than 10 MB in size.
- FTP to ftp.ps.uiuc.edu. We recommend that you submit the Order Form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. On the Order Form, indicate the name of the folder on the FTP server that contains your documents.
- Fax to 217-244-4595. Only the Order Form may be faxed; submit documents using email, FTP or a manual delivery method.
- Pickup by Document Services; call 217-333-9350 to make arrangements.
- Hand deliver to one of our locations.
- Send by Campus Mail to one of our locations.
Pickup and Delivery
We offer free pickup and delivery service to campus buildings. Call 217-333-9350.
Document Services is now part of the Illini Union: http://union.illinois.edu/